If you are looking for a rewarding position with a nationally recognized, private, not-for-profit organization, please consider a job at LIFE. Our organization is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment due to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law. LIFE is committed to worksite diversity.
Please send a cover letter along with a
resume and/or application to:
Attention: Human Resource Director
550 Lincoln Road ext., Hyannis, MA 02601
LIFE (Living Independently Forever) is expanding again! We are currently seeking caring individuals to join the LIFE family as Direct Care Professionals in our Mid-Cape Group Homes providing instruction, support, and to serve as a positive example to our wonderful and active residents with learning disabilities inside the group home residence and on errands, appointments and fun activities in the community.
Seeking a few Monday through Friday 2PM-10PM (ish) shifts; Saturday and/or Sunday 9AM-9PM (ish)shifts–can be combined with other shifts to build a full-time schedule if you are flexible!!! Part-time shifts also available if that is what works for you!
A great role for anyone who wants a position where they can make a difference in the lives of others, and if you choose, begin to build a career in this high demand field, in an organization with exceptional growth potential!
$250 Bonus after 6 months of employment if all required trainings completed and in good standing.
EXCELLENT benefits for full-time employment (over 30 hours)
• MUST BE KIND, PATIENT and HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must have the ability to support and participate in the active lifestyle our residents enjoy
• Must be willing to attend required training classes including MAP Training
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Valid Driver’s License required with reliable transportation
• MUST be able to pass a CORI/Fingerprint/MVR check
Please respond with resume and a brief cover letter including your phone number, e-mail address and availability, or email for an application.
Email Cover letter and Resume
Are you looking for meaningful work in a non-traditional setting?
Do you have a willingness to share your home and time with an adult with disabilities?
Living Independently Forever, Inc., (LIFE) a provider of supported independent living for adults with learning disabilities and autism, is seeking a SHARED LIVING PROVIDER for a wonderful young man who is very independent, loves to go to museums and attend cultural events, and needs a caring individual with whom to share a home and provide support. If you are a compassionate, competent individual looking for meaningful work in a non-traditional setting, we want to hear from you! As a Shared Living Provider, you will:
· Open up your home and life to another, providing a pleasant, safe and supportive environment
· Provide ongoing encouragement in support of work, social and health goals
· Support increased independence, good health and involvement in the community by providing transportation to various appointments and engagements
· Assist with activities of daily living
· Oversee self-administration of medications
LIFE will support your work with:
· A generous tax-free stipend for your time
· Ongoing training and support to make sure you have the knowledge, skills, and resources you need to provide excellent care
· Access to 24 hour on-call assistance for emergencies
· Respite Support
· Experience and knowledge working with individuals with learning disabilities preferred
· Ability to participate in agency-sponsored trainings
· A current and valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a Massachusetts CORI check and a National Background Check
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU?
Email Cover letter and Resume