If you are looking for a rewarding position with a nationally recognized, private, not-for-profit organization, please consider a job at LIFE. Our organization is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment due to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law. LIFE is committed to worksite diversity.
Please send a cover letter along with a
resume and/or application to:
Attention: Human Resource Director
550 Lincoln Road ext., Hyannis, MA 02601
(EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS FOR 30 HOURS +)
As Summer arrives is it time for a change? We have a way for you to use your hospitality or customer service skills in a new and exciting way! We will train you to apply them to assisting our engaging and active residents.
Or if you are working in the field already–that is even better! Prior HHA, PCA, Learning Disabled or Elder care experience personal or professional
LIFE (Living Independently Forever) is currently seeking caring individuals to join the LIFE family as Direct Care Professionals in our Hyannis and Mashpee area Group Homes providing instruction, support, and to serve as a positive example to our wonderful and active residents with learning disabilities inside the group home residence and on errands, appointments and fun activities in the community.
Seeking the following shifts:
Full time hours in 4 days
2pm-9pm Monday & Friday
9am-9pm Saturday and Sunday
Also seeking: 2 – 12 hours Sunday Shifts
A great role for anyone who wants a position where they can make a difference in the lives of others, and if you choose, begin to build a career in this high demand field, in an organization with exceptional growth potential!
$250 Bonus after 6 months of employment if all required trainings completed and in good standing. EXCELLENT benefits for full-time employment (over 30 hours)
• MUST BE KIND, PATIENT and HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
• Must have basic computer skills and ability to learn a program (i-Centrix) and manage e-mail
• Must have the ability to support and participate in the active lifestyle our residents enjoy
• Must be willing to attend required training classes including MAP Training
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Valid Driver’s License required with reliable transportation
• MUST be able to pass a CORI/Fingerprint/MVR check
If still interested, respond with your résumé and a brief cover letter including your phone number, e-mail address and availability, or email for an application.
Email Cover letter and Resume
Employment Type: Part-Time 20 Hours 4PM-8PM Monday-Friday
LIFE–Living Independently Forever, Inc. is currently seeking a PT JOB COACH to provide on-site counseling, training and individual instruction to our wonderful LIFE residents with learning disabilities to help them reach their full potential in the workplace.
*Applicant must be patient, outgoing and organized
*Have excellent verbal and training skills
*Enjoy working with people of different age groups and abilities
*Be a team player
*Have the ability to support learning and cognitively disabled residents to help them build confidence and independence in the workplace.
*Must provide resident transportation to and from employment sites and will need to use personal vehicle the majority of the time (will be reimbursed for mileage)
*Must have the stamina to be present in the varied workplaces with the resident to provide proper job coaching support.
Position is 20 hours weekly Monday-Friday 4PM-8PM. Periodic weekend availability preferred.
This is a position where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others–and if you choose–continue on to build a career in this high demand field, in a fun and exciting organization with exceptional growth potential!
Experience in Retail, Restaurant. Hospitality or Training background excellent
Must be 18 years old with a High School diploma (or equivalent)–some college or technical coursework ideal
Experience (professional, personal or volunteer) with the Learning Disabled population desired but not required
WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
MUST be willing to attend any required classes per LIFE or DDS; valid driver’s license required with an acceptable driving record; must be able to pass CORI and fingerprinting as per DDS.
Please reply with a brief letter of interest and a résumé. You can also email and we will forward an Employment Application. Please include your phone number and e-mail address in your response.
Email Cover letter and Resume
Are you looking for meaningful work in a non-traditional setting?
Do you have a willingness to share your home and time with an adult with disabilities?
Living Independently Forever, Inc., (LIFE) a provider of supported independent living for adults with learning disabilities and autism, is seeking a SHARED LIVING PROVIDER for one of our wonderful clients who needs a caring individual with whom to share a home and provide support. If you are a compassionate, competent individual looking for meaningful work in a non-traditional setting, we want to hear from you! As a Shared Living Provider, you will:
• Open up your home and life to another, providing a pleasant, safe and supportive environment
• Provide ongoing encouragement in support of work, social and health goals
• Support increased independence, good health and involvement in the community by providing transportation to various appointments and engagements
• Assist with activities of daily living
• Oversee self-administration of medications
LIFE will support your work with:
• A generous stipend for your time
• Ongoing training and support to make sure you have the knowledge, skills, and resources you need to provide excellent care
• Access to 24 hour on-call assistance for emergencies
• Respite Support
• Experience and knowledge working with individuals with learning disabilities preferred
• Ability to participate in agency-sponsored trainings
• A current and valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass a Massachusetts CORI check and a National Background Check
Email Cover letter and Resume