There are a number of ways you can support LIFE with a gift.
- Donate a gift of stocks, securities, bonds, certificate of deposit (CDs), or retirement assets to establish a fund to help support the LIFE organization.
- Make an annual gift to support operational expenses during LIFE’s annual appeal campaign from November through January 31st.
- Establish a planned giving legacy gift to LIFE.
- Become a corporate sponsor of the LIFE Family Conference, including the evening gala and Lovin’ LIFE 5K fitness event held annually at the beginning of May, and increase your business visibility.
- Donate goods and services for the Family Conference raffle. (Previous donations included restaurant gift cards, services, home goods, destination trips/travel, and more.)
To learn more about the options that work best for you, please contact Jenn Hamm, Director of Finance, via email or call LIFE at (508) 790-3600.
Can You Picture Yourself At LIFE?
Living Independently Forever, Inc. is a non-profit with multiple locations throughout Southeast Massachusetts supporting adults with autism, learning disabilities, and intellectual disabilities in their pursuit of a happy, independent life.
Subscribe to learn about our latest news, updates, and announcements!
If you're interested in LIFE or have any questions, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you.
550 Lincoln Road Ext.
Hyannis, MA 02601
Phone & Email:
+1 (508) 790-3600
Living Independently Forever, Inc. (LIFE) is a non-profit with multiple locations throughout Southeast Massachusetts on Cape Cod and in Plymouth supporting adults with autism, learning disabilities, and intellectual disabilities in their pursuit of a happy, independent life.