Peter Barrett, Chairman
- President of the Autism Consortium Boston
- Member of the Research Council of Childrens Hospital Boston
- Vice Chairman of Northeastern University Barnett Institute
- Partner of a Venture Capital Firm investing in Early Stage Biotech Companies
- Serve on several public and private Biotech Boards.
CAN YOU PICTURE
YOURSELF AT LIFE?
Call to schedule a tour: 508.790.3600
Main office: LIFE, Inc., 550 Lincoln Road Extension, Hyannis, MA 02601
Living Independently Forever, Inc. is a non-profit with multiple locations throughout Southeast Massachusetts supporting adults with autism, learning disabilities, and intellectual disabilities in their pursuit of a happy, independent life.